Sunday, May 3

Sunday Mornings

I recall/remember (it really makes no difference really) when married and living in NC that Sunday Mornings would be reserved for non-interrupted watching of CBS SUNDAY MORNING with Charles Kuralt who also was the journalist for ON THE ROAD segments that aired on the evening news when Walter Cronkite was the anchor.

An asideThose types of reporters, journalist, news anchors are no longer with us unfortunately...

While watching CBS SUNDAY MORNING, I always had a cup of black coffee in my hand or sitting on a table beside the chair in which I was sitting and during the commercials, if I needed to, I would go to the coffee pot for a refill.  I do not remember any of the shows that aired however, I do remember that the KEY was LISTENING to the VOICE of Charles Kuralt...


No comments:

Post a Comment