Sunday, August 7

Sunday Morning

This is the first Sunday in August and we have 3 more of them just like this one...  but is Sunday the beginning or the ending of the week?  I guess it depends on one's upbringing...  my upbringing had Sundays ending the week but most of the Baptists here in East TN, see Sunday as the beginning of the week...  All in all, I am not sure if it really makes any difference at all, especially if you are retired like I am.


June and July went by really quickly so I am assuming August will follow suit and before long we'll be shoveling snow instead of shit like most of us do at work.


I know that Sundays should not be a day of worry especially since some of us have already turned over that task to God...  but, God cannot help us with China and China has got me really worried.


Their army is bigger than our army and they do not accept trans into the army.  Their navy is bigger than our navy and they are trying to build up their air force and supply of nuclear weapons...  however, I really don't think any leader is really going to use nuclear weapons unless it is Kim Jong Un in North Korea or what's his name in Iran.


Despite what you have heard or perhaps not heard, there are people in this country who believe that some of us can survive a nuclear attack.  That ability to survive will take place underground, and our government has already decided that only the ELITE AND SMART will be saved.


What that means is...  if you ever hear on the news that a nuclear bomb is headed towards the USA, then you better smoke your last joint because very shortly your ass and others are going to be blown to hell...  if you are not in that zone, then you have a few weeks before the radiation kills you...  and that death will not be pleasant.


But yes...  China worries me...  I guess that began when I heard that Xi Jinping wants to conquer the world before he dies...  He wants to conquer all the militaries and all the economies...  but, I think that first, he is going to dick around with Taiwan...  and, he will do this before the election in 2024 while Joe Biden is still President...  


I believe that Xi Jinping believes that Biden won't do shit if he starts dicking around with Taiwan.  I am not sure if its because Biden has connections with businesses in China...  but, I am sure it's because Biden is perceived as being a weak leader.


I am too old to learn Mandarin Chinese but I believe that you better look into it because if Xi Jinping takes over the USA, he ain't gonna want to speak English...



No comments:

Post a Comment