Sunday, July 17

Vanilla Cappuccinos

Back in the late 1990s when my dad was in the hospital at the Norfolk Naval Hospital, my brother introduced me to Starbuck's Vanilla Cappuccinos...  there was an immediate desire to have another and then another...  the barista made all of the coffees perfectly.


It was not until a Starbuck's Kiosk moved into West Town Mall in Knoxville that I decided to have another one several years later...  and, while it was substantially more expensive than the ones I purchased in Norfolk, it was still worth the price.   


My wife noticed my interest in Starbucks and began giving me gift cards for my birthday and Christmas and suggested that same gift for other members of our family and soon I had over $100 in Starbuck's gift cards, stored in the car to be used.


Not too long ago, a Starbuck's kiosk opened up at a Food City grocery store about 7-10 miles from the house and recently I discovered that the Vanilla Cappuccinos were just as good there as in Knoxville for about $1 less in price.  The Starbuck's in Knoxville is about 40 miles from the house.


A NO BRAINER is what a decision of this kind is called...

No comments:

Post a Comment