Friday, March 26

Take Care of Me

 I WANT OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO TAKE CARE OF ME...


I want FREE healthcare

I want FREE housing

I want an increase in Social Security

I want FREE education

I want a guaranteed income

I want the wealthy Americans to share their wealth

I want the police to be defunded

I want the black people to always be given the advantage

I want an end to white privilege

I want only black law enforcement personnel

I want the conservative voice to be permanently censored

I want our government to control all businesses

I want businesses to be forced to employ workers

I want our military to be substantially reduced

I want an end to petroleum crude oil and natural gas

I want an end to gasoline cars

I want an end to interstate speed limits

I want illegal drugs to be legalized and taxed like alcohol\

I want white pregnancies to be aborted

I want it to be illegal for black females to have an abortion

No comments:

Post a Comment