Saturday, March 6

Cancel Culture

 [ [ [  [  Cancel Culture  ]  ] ] ]

We live in a society that for all intents and purposes has been turned upside down and the mainstream media seems to be supporting this approach without researching to see what the downside of this approach might be...

If I do not agree with you, then I am cancelled...

Opposing views are not being allowed...

Is this democratic? ? ?

I have spent my entire life opposing those people who want me to believe like they believe or wanting to believe like they want me to believe...  consequently, I have lost my job 10 times during a 45 year career...  because I refused to do this...  and, I would suspect that there are many other people out there who are like me...  perhaps, a little more diplomatic but they are there nonetheless...

The United States is quickly becoming a country that is losing the respect of other countries throughout the world.  The United State used to be a country where opposing views were encouraged and no other country in the world had the freedom of speech like we had...  that is changing...

WAKE UP AMERICA...




No comments:

Post a Comment