Tuesday, March 16

Home

My wife and I have owned our current home for over twenty years and have eliminated our debt and mortgage payment for over 15 years.  We saved and did without so that we could become debt free and have more financial flexibility should the economy go "south".   

So, what does "home" mean to me?

Home means what I own...  this includes "renting" if it is considered to be a somewhat permanent residence as sometimes renting is a more preferable financial arrangement than owning since with owning one is responsible for repairs and preventive maintenance.

Home is my personal permanent residence where I live...  it gives me security and shelter and a since of serenity when it comes to getting away from the public.  I say public because the public is basically a group of people whose only agenda concerns themselves and they appear not to give a damn about other people.

It bothers me that people are like that now because this behavior is what I typically have associated with NEW YORKERS....  and, I say New Yorkers because this is exactly what I experienced every single time I visited New York and I have visited New York a couple of dozen times.

This behavior was not seen or experienced in the SOUTH...  but now, it appears that this behavior is EVERYWHERE in the USA.

My home keeps me away from the public.
My home is where I sleep
My home allows me to dress anyway I want
My home allows me to eat when I want
My home lets me be myself without annoying others



No comments:

Post a Comment