Monday, March 1

Trying to Stay Healthy

Balance of Nature - fruits & vegetables in pills  --  $100/month

Prevagen - helping one's memory in pills --  $30/m0nth

                                                                                       $130/month or $1560/year or $15,600/decade

Here's the deal...

I never used Balance of Nature but during my lifetime, I WAS NEVER SICK WITH A COLD OR THE FLU and this was the case because I exercised, slept, ate what I wanted and still never got sick.   So, in my mind, this is a scam on the America getting them to spend their money on something they don't really need.

Another example of the this is Prevagen and how it helps one's memory...  In all my education and experience, I have discovered that one can TRAIN ONESELF to learn and memorize FOR FREE...  all it takes is practice and all practice takes is time.  I learned to speed read on my own and without taking a pill to help me improve that skill.

DON"T BE FOOLED AMERICA...

If you want or think you want more fruits and veges, then use the money ($1200 annually) and invest in a JUICER...  You can juice these fruits and veges and get the same benefits if you think you need them at a much less cost to you and spend that money on something else that you think you need or want.



No comments:

Post a Comment