Friday, December 16

The Truth About Politicians & Business Leaders

I worked for over 45 years in the marketplace starting before high school with mowing lawns in the summer and selling tomatoes and cucumbers around the neighborhood.  While in high school, I worked as a waiter in a steak house in Alexandria, VA and during the first two summers that I was in college, I worked road construction.

I dropped out of college, enlisted in the military, and when I returned to college, I worked in hoisery mills full time while attending college full time, even though the GI BILL paid for my collegge tuition and books.

After college, I worked in the following capacities:

  1. Director of Product Efficacy
  2. Executive Director of a Non-Profit
  3. Director of Focused Industrial Training
  4. Director of Quality Improvement and Industrial Training
  5. Corporate Director of Quality
  6. Director of Industrial Training
  7. Instructor and Program Chair of Project Management
  8. Assistant Dean, Dean, and Director of Education
  9. Professor of Business
  10. President/CEO of Quest Training Inc.  (1990-2015)
NOTE:  After 1990, all my employers gave me permission to work as a consultant on the weekends and using annual leave while working full time with them.

Designing Industrial Training Programs, along with Quality Improvement Programs, I worked with the following industries:
  1. Healthcare
  2. Publishing
  3. Manufacturing
  4. Aerospace
  5. Mining
  6. Law Enforcement
  7. Fire Departments/EMS
  8. Churches
  9. Construction
  10. Clothing
  11. Chemical
  12. Plastics
  13. Government
  14. Non-Profits
  15. Education
  16. Hospitality
  17. Retail
  18. Military

During my years of experience with these companies, and I always dealt with middle and upper management before training the rank and file employees, most all CEOs, Plant Managers, Presidents, HR Directors have no problem LYING to their employees if it suits the needs of the company.  The needs of the company are goals that adversely affect the employees that the business leaders don't want them to know until the last minute...  fearing they will sabotage the deal or cause harm to the company and/or its products.

In 1962, I became interested in politics because of John F. Kennedy and when I retired in 2015, the same frigging problems that we had in 1962, we still had in 2015...  That tells me that our politicians LIED to us when they said that they wanted to correct things in this country.  They had no desire to correct anything...  All they wanted to do was to get re-elected.

Politicians DO NOT WANT TO CORRECT/FIX:

  1. Racism
  2. Unemployment/Employment
  3. Improve Wages
  4. Inflation
  5. Our Education System
  6. Censorhip of news
  7. Control Illegal Drugs
  8. Take care of our veterans
  9. Tell the truth about UFOs
  10. Our Biased Police Force
  11. Control the growth of technology
  12. Keep healthcare costs down
  13. Our Corrupt Judicial System
  14. Tax our Wealthiest citizens
  15. Curb the growth of wealth
  16. Build/Manufacture products that last longer than 3-5 years
  17. Design an engine that gets 50+ mpg
  18. End poverty

 


No comments:

Post a Comment