Sunday, December 18

Focused on Christmas

Christmas  2022 is only a week away...  and, because of that, I have wondered how that Christian Holiday, influences our daily lives or if it is just another holiday where we don't work, we see relatives, and we give presents...  which means it is more of a economic holiday than it is a religious holiday...


I remember when I was a boy, not completely aware of my age when I learned the truth about SANTA CLAUS...  and, I remember when my sister told my daughter that SANTA CLAUS was not real...  I was upset because I thought I should be the one to do that...


My concerns revolve around the notion that very few people, even those that are religious, spend a lot of time integrating the religious significance into the holiday other than a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day church service...


I have always thought that our country and our world might be a better place if we really did practice what we preach or claim to believe about religion.  But, it seems like that is just wishful thinking on my part.  It is just simpler and easier to believe rather than practice what we believe.


My other concern is that ever since our government admitted that UFOs have been around since 1945/47 that some of the things described in the Bible are just not true from the literal interpretation that most ministers, pastors, and priests push...  but more like a metaphors.


The Bible says the earth is only 3,000 years old but that simply cannot be factual...  carbon dating techniques have proven that to be incorrect, so why do ministers keep pushing the fact that the Bible is TRUTH?  That undermines what comes out of their mouths.


Another story is Adam and Eve and how they are the parents of mankind...  In order for that to be true, Adam and Eve had to have incestual relationships with their children.  Ministers have got to understand that truth (as they are not stupid) but they never talk about it.


Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world....   so, what does that mean?  Is he admitting he is an extraterrestrial?

When Jesus was raised from the dead, he had no solid body...  which means he was more like a spirit or a ghost...  so, how does that shape indicate that he was alive?  Is a spirt alive, based upon our definition if what alive means?

Did Jesus need food as a spirit?

Could Jesus catch a cold as a spirit?

Did Jesus need sleep as a spirit?

Did Jesus breathe air as a spirit?

If he did not eat, then there was no bowel movement...


One of these days and it will arrive here sooner than we think, technology advances are going to reveal the truth about religion and some of the claims that are made in the Bible...


When that happens, will we still celebration the Christmas Holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment