Wednesday, July 13

Just A Few More Points

Here we are again...  looking down the barrel of someone else's rifle...  I want to say I am surprised...  but I am not...


Now, I didn't much care for Trump and his wealthy arrogance, but the man did build a healthy economy by following Reagan's advice...  


And, he didn't take no shit off of anybody...  whether was Putin or that Kim fella, or them Chinese over in Asia somewheres...


And, if it weren't for that China Virus our damn economy would still be rockin' and rollin' along...


It's kinda sad when I think about it now, the Democrats spent all that money, time, and focus on something that was a HOAX...  and, it looks like this Durham report is gonna finally set things straight...  but ya know something...  here in America, the WEALTHY get away with anything they want and the damn mainstream media covers it up for them...


This ain't my America...  nor is it the Democratic Party of JFK...  that's when I was proud to be both.


Now, we got food shortages...  higher gasoline prices...  hell, prices on everything are increasing while wages are increasing but at a lesser rate...  that means, we are all going in the hole...  how in the hell is that build back better...  BIDEN???


Don't even think about getting rid of Biden because Kamala Harris is right behind him...  and if he turned a corner too quickly, she would break her nose...  I mean, she would make things worse, if she was President.  Keep Biden in the white house PLEASE...

No comments:

Post a Comment