Saturday, January 9

BLAMING OTHERS

From 2016 through 2021, President Trump was BLAMED for everything NEGATIVE that happened
in America to Americans or by Americans...  President Trump was never given credit for the healthy economy, tax cuts, reduced Federal Regulations, and FULL EMPLOYMENT because everyone said it was because of former President Obama that this was allowed to happen....  and, that Trump had nothing to do with it...

For FOUR YEARS, I personally watched HATRED for President Trump being UNLEASED by the Democrats and the mainstream media outlets and felt like I was living in a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY where the news was CENSORED and the people were being told only what the leaders wanted them to know...  for fear of the people not being able to handle the TRUTH....  like in the movie, A FEW GOOD MEN...

Now that Biden has been elected our new President and will start his term of office in the next couple of weeks, my new fear is that for the NEXT FOUR YEARS, everything that is NEGATIVE happening to America either to or from Americans will be BLAMED ON TRUMP as well...  with Joe Biden and the Democrats taking no responsibility for anything.

And, if that is the way that they want America to be perceived that is fine...  especially since there is not a damn thing that any of us can really do about it.

  • I am retired...
  • I am a Veteran...
  • I live on Social Security...
  • I am cared for by Medicare and a Humana Supplement...
  • I have managed to save a modest amount of money...
  • I am not wealthy...
  • I am not middle class...
  • I am not poor...

Whatever the Democrats decide to do with our TAX DOLLARS will do nothing but help me financially...

  • WHAT I DO NOT DO IS...  blame others for my current situation...
  • My current life is a direct result of my actions throughout my life so far...
  • Whatever I did or did not do, put me in the situation that I am in...


WHY DO OUR LEADERS ALWAYS HAVE TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR OUR PROBLEMS, NEVER TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN INCOMPETENCE...

a rhetorical question...


No comments:

Post a Comment