Wednesday, December 2

Are Whites The Only Ones That Are Racists?

 I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ANYONE IS ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE THEY ARE ASSUMING THAT ONLY WHITES ARE RACISTS BY DEFINITION...

WHY NOT?


BECAUSE...  the blacks are the ones feeling persecuted and seem to be taking advantage of the publicity surrounding the MURDERS of black people by WHITE OFFICERS...  consequently, the WHITE MAN has got to be to blame...  especially since we permitted slavery to exist in this country for hundreds of years...

...BAD WHITE MAN...

BECAUSE...   the mainstream media is more or less sanctioning the deliberate and premeditating killing of WHITE police officers as a form of RETRIBUTION rather than as a form of REVENGE...   which is exactly what it was...

BUT...  blacks are NEVER considered RACISTS...

The other issue that really strikes me curiously stupid is the fact that EVERYONE is HOLLERING that the WHITE MAN must change...  forget about the black man changing...  the change has got to come from the WHITE MAN...

  • Whitey must change his attitude...   HOW?
  • Whitey must change his whiteness...   HOW?
  • Whitey must change his pre-conceived ideas...   HOW?
  • Whitey must change his instincts...   HOW?
  • Whitey must feel the pain and suffering of the Blacks...  HOW?
  • Whitey must feel the guilt of slavery...   WHY? and HOW?
  • Whitely must eliminate all biases against Blacks...   HOW?
  • Whitely must accept all aspects of the Black culture...   WHY? 
  • Whitey must stop acting white...  HOW? and WHY?

I don't understand how BLACKS feel and I never will no matter how hard I try...  and, this is just like asking people to feel what it is like to have CHEMO SICKNESS when one is not taking any chemo...  or, asking a man to feel what it is like for a female to have a baby, especially when the actually delivery takes several hours.

I was not a part of SLAVERY in America or in any other parts of the WORLD.  And, I don't believe that I should be held accountable for what my ancestors did.  I don't think slavery was morally or ethically valid or correct and I would be opposed to it ever happening again...

BUT...   I am just as much a current slave of the WHITE MAN'S SYSTEM as the Black Man simply because I am not wealthy, nor do I or ever did I hold positions of power and control that were exercised inappropriate because I let the power go to my head...

  • I WILL NEVER HAVE THE BEST LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN COURT
  • I WILL NEVER HAVE THE BEST MEDICAL TO CURE MY DISEASES
  • I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPETE AGAINST THE WEALTHY
  • I WILL NEVER LIVE IN AN AMERICA WHERE ALL ARE TREATED EQUAL
  • I WILL NEVER LIVE IN AN AMERICA WHERE THE BLACK MAN IS CONSIDERED RACIST


No comments:

Post a Comment