Tuesday, March 21

Playing Around wih Samsung Tablet

Recently, my phone provider made me an offer where they would give me a free Samsung S23 as long as I paid the taxes and agreed to turn in my old LG phone...  there would be no increase of charges on my phone bill...  I agreed to the deal but I am waiting to see if my bill increases, as I am not sure if I believe them or not.  A few years ago, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tablet but only used it to listen to Audible books and play games.  Now that it syncs with my phone, I have decided to expand my usage of the tablet.  My two biggest areas of usage are making Blogger posts and writing on my novel.  My novel is stored on MS One Drive where I have 1TB of free data storage...  with online storage I have no need for a large HDD, or a flash drive or an external HDD...  it would appear that those days for me are gone now that I have lots of flash drives and external HDDs...  lol

So far, what I have been able to discover is that I can write a potential posting and save it or I can publish it...  but, I cannot edit the date so that it will publish in the future.  I can insert a photo but I cannot change its size or move it from one side of the page to the other, it simple pops up in the center...  so, until I figure out how to do those two things, using the tablet's blogger app is not that advantagous.  There is no spell check on this app either.

I also cannot enlarge the size of the font either which is frustrating since I like using a larger size most of the time.    I cannot highlight or change the color of the text either.

So, while the tablet has its advantages, it seems to have more limitations which would prevent someone like me from using it more often...


No comments:

Post a Comment