Tuesday, November 8

Wishful Thinking


The high temps today will be in the low 70s...  not as cold as up north nor as warm as down in the deep south...

The sun is out and there is a gentle breeze...

My daily walk will start in a few minutes as I give my breakfast a little time to settle...  I try to walk a mile or more each day which takes me over 20 minutes but less than 30 minutes now...  my back surgery was 5 months ago so I am walking a little better but not like I was or want to...

My task today is to work on the basement, looking for stuff we don't need anymore to take to the dump, find stuff that we don't want and can be put in a yard sell, and then rearrange what is left so that it is more conveniently found and labeled...

I work on this task about 60-90 minutes...  not because I get tired or bored with the task, but to stretch it out so that I will have this focus for several days...  it is also healthy to move around and do stuff, especially as we get older...

We are cleaning up our home in the event that we can find an alternative house that has what we want, for a similar price that is also smaller in size with minimal land to maintain...  actually no land would be ideal...  but with that said, we don't want to pay HOA fees...  so, it is doubtful we will find what we want...

Final thought:  our three cats likes the two levels as they can go to the lower level and go outside into an enclosure that is fenced in with chicken wire or they can dart upstairs and go out into the screened in porch and look down on whatever it is that is below them...  it is doubtful they will have that arrangement if we move.


No comments:

Post a Comment