Saturday, November 19

Saturday Morning in the Valley

This week has been rather busy for me as I decided to finish cleaning out and organize my basement and assciated storage areas. 


We made several trips to the landfill with the back of our Venza full, including laying down the back seat so there was a lot of shit to throw away.


In addition to those trips, we put about 3 car loads of stuff on the other side of the road for the city to pick up...  mostly wood stuff like bookcases.  There is all kinds of hoops you have to jump through at the landfill for wooden products, so we just let the city deal with it.


While I cleaned up, I also did some re-organizing, making sure that everything was spread out, so that you could see exactly what you had.  Nothing was behind something, or on top of something else.


We re-organized the upstairs office area too, so I have to take that downstairs and blend it in which might take an hour or so.  Then I plan to label everything, so that anyone can see at quick glance what is inside, if the container has a lid.


All day Thursday was spent at UT Hospital getting my montly infusion of toxins to fight my cancers...  and then on Friday, we cut down the bushes in front of the house, which concludes all our outside work until spring.


Time to spend time inside doing stuff for the next few months  (Dec through April) and what is left of November...


No comments:

Post a Comment