Friday, November 18

S A R C A S M

 PERSONALLY... 
I like the idea of spending more money for a gallon of gasoline...
I like the idea of spending more money for food at the grocery store...
I like spending more money at restaurants when we go out to eat...
I like spending more money for clothes and look forward to doing this soon...

PERSONALLY...
I like the idea that we want to do away with Petroleum Crude Oil and move towards electric, solar, and wind...
I like the idea that we should stop using natural gas as well since is cheaper but not part of the Green New Deal.
I like the idea of our electrical grid not being strong enough to handle all the demand and will have to start forcing brownouts...
I like the idea of buying solar panels from China and in so doing we are helping their economy to grow...
I like the idea, at 80+ years old being forced to buy a $60,000 electric car when I don't have the money saved...

PERSONALLY...
I like the idea that so many illegal immigrants are coming across the border and have not been checked for COVID...
I like the idea that all these illegal immigrants do not speak English and do not have jobs, a place to live, or just one change of clothes...
I like the idea that so many illegal immigrants are being raped as they travel to the USA for safety...
I like the idea that increases of fentanyl are being smuggled across our southern borders and are killing more and more Americans...
I like the idea that terrorists are coming across our southern borders and may start planning terrorist activities inside this country...

THANK YOU JOE BIDEN AND THE DEMOCRATS FOR GIVING ME SO MUCH TO LIKE...  I FEEL BLESSED HAVING YOU IN CHARGE OF OUR FUTURE...


No comments:

Post a Comment