Tuesday, November 22

Immigration from Mexico Tears Down Quality of Life in USA

 I have been more fortunate than others in that because of my father's employment, I went to high school in Cairo, Egypt and during the summers, traveled throughout Europe on $3 and $5/day from 1962-1966.

When I was in the military, we went on a Med Cruise and visited all the countries that bordered that body of water.  When my wife and I retired, we vacationed in the Caribbean, Mexico, and throughout Europe...  so, one could say that I have had ample opportunities to know what the quality of life is like is countries outside the US of A.

And, therein lies my problem with all this immigration as it is going to reduce the quality of life in the US of A wherever a group of them decide to live...   They will bring their lifestyles with them and the US of A will turn into MINI TIJUANA's...  see below...






No comments:

Post a Comment