Sunday, November 6

Let The Games Begin

Now that I am retired and have no place to go other than to doctors appointments, I take a shower and shave every other day.  That is not to say, I don't shower on those those days if there is a doctors appointment because I do.

I maintain  a laid back attitude, getting up in the mornings when I wanted to, walking 1.5 miles each day when I want to, cooking my meals when I want to, and watching HULU when I want to...  understand that I let my wife think that she tells me what to do and when I need to do it....  and I do this because I know that if momma ain't happy then nobody is happy.

In previous posts, I have shared with everyone the benefits of living in East TN and that has not changed.  I like this area better than the Piedmont of NC where I am from after high school.  But, it is more than just liking this area because there is no state income tax so that saves lots of needlessly spent monies.  Instead we have a state lottery and since I don't gamble, I don't waste my money there either for a million to one chance of winning.

We just got take out Asian food (rice, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, zucchini, and wonton soup for $12 each.  We were serve more than we could eat, so each of us have two meals...  each meal costing $6...  Share with me if you can another place in the US of A where you can get a meal like this for the amount of money we paid...  and, it is delicious on top of that.

My wife and I have been debt free for over 15 years, so we are not burdened by having to pay a montly mortgage or pay down some line of credit we needed.  Cash and carry is how we roll nowadays.  I pity all those hard working people that have debt hanging over their heads and finding themselves working to basically pay of debt...  just another form of slavery in my opinion.

The midterms are just around the corner and we don't give a rat's ass who wins (what party that is) because whether the liberals or conservatives are in control, none of their decisions will really impact us.

  • We get two tanks of gasoline a month, at the most which at inflated prices is about $100.
  • The illegal drugs that are arriving in the US don't impact us because we don't take drugs.
  • The illegal immigrants coming across the border do not impact us either as we are a long ways away from our southern border.
  • Increased food prices don't really bother us much as neither one of us eats that much.
  • Inflation does not negatively rock our world because we saved more than enough money
  • Neither one of us gives a shit about CRT being taught in schools
  • Neither one of us gives a shit about the LGBTQ+ movement
  • Neither one of us gives a shit about going green
  • Neither one of us gives a shit about racism
I am 75 and my wife is 70, so we ain't living much longer anyway so we don't really care if China has a bigger military than we do.  If China beats the USA in a war because of our WOKE military, what are they really going to do with the old people.  It is the workers that they will be controlling.  China will want to save our economy because it will make the wealthier and put them in a better position to control the world.

Instead of paying taxes to the US government, we will pay taxes to China.  Besides, according to the IRS tax guidelines, my wife and I have not needed to pay the government any money at all.  In fact, for the last several years, the govt has paid us $120.

As we head into winter, we are secure in the knowledge that life has been good to us and continues to give us its blessings.  We in turn support this country in everything it does whether we go in a liberal direction or a conservative direction.  Life will always be the same for us.

Not everyone is blessed like we are but if that is to change then it will have to come from the BILLIONAIRES as the rest of us are just making do...

No comments:

Post a Comment