Saturday, February 13

FREEDOM... of speech...

Conservative Views are being suppressed on College Campuses...

Mainstream Media is censoring conservative views from the public...

Congress is trying to destroy conservative views forever...

According to the US Constitution and our Bill of Rights, the First Amendment protects our FREEDOM of SPEECH and FREEDOM of RELIGION...  and, while that is true, there are still people and institutions that do not want to listen to opposing points-of-view especially when they do not agree with their point-of-view...  and, that attitude defeats the original purpose of not just our First Amendment, but the FREEDOMS on which our country was founded...

</

According to our online dictionary, freedom is defined as:  the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.


Yes...  I can say whatever I want to my next door neighbor and to some stranger at WalMart without fear of being shot by a handgun or put in jail or losing my job...  but, that is not true for SOCIAL MEDIA...  I have been told by several people that they were KICKED OFF OF FACEBOOK because of their conservative views and claims that they were inciting violence.

Yes...  I agree that violence should never be incited...  even though the history of the United States is based entirely upon inciting violence against Great Britain.

Throughout my entire lifetime up until the Presidency of Donald Trump, I was allowed to voice my opinion...  but, now conservatives are being censored and their voice suppressed and this is not the kind of freedom for which I stood when I was in the military.


No comments:

Post a Comment