Friday, October 23

My Own Creation

Throughout my life, I have allowed my personality not my mind nor my heart to do the talking and while I have felt that I have been a person of integrity, I have also ended up with no friends either personally or family and in a marriage that is more convenience than it is love.  I have set my life up to be harshly judged by others and instead of making allowances because they are my friends or family, that is exactly what they have done...  In essence, I have received and am currently receiving exactly what I deserve.  The only real companion that I have, outside of God, is my Siamese Cat and my two other cats who just want to be rubbed or desire food.

Immunotherapy drugs, infusions, and an experienced and intelligent Oncologist are keeping me alive so that I might experience more of this life while inside my thoughts, I feel that I am being kept alive by God because I have something yet to do.  Who knows...  both could be right.

I have just enough money saved to pay my bills along with the monthly contributions of Social Security which will either stay the same or increase because the Democrats won the election.  However, that increase will be taken away through increased taxes leaving our Federal Government with a net increase of ZERO...  so, the money to pay our bill must come from somewhere.

In General, some of the American Public believes the government wants to stop ABORTIONS while there are some who believe the government wants to take away our GUNS.  Either way, I don't care because I have never owned a GUN and I will never need an ABORTION.  However, I do believe that ABORTION is a RIGHT that should not be funded by the government, but should be funded privately.  But, who really cares what I think anyway?

I do BELIEVE that the GLOBAL HATRED of Americans is not the result of 4 years of TRUMP but the result of DECADES OF ARROGANT AMERICAN LEADERS who believed that the rest of the world so be DEMOCRATIC.  What America is going through now is because we are DEMOCRATIC and have freedoms that the rest of the world does not have.

DEMOCRACIES HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO DESTROY THEMSELVES BECAUSE OF THEIR DEMOCRATIC FREEDOMS...

but,

we are too smart for that...  right?

Just as my life is a result of my own creation, so too will America's Life be a result of their own creation because the MAJORITY will always rules and as it rules, it will always DESTROY the minority in the process to the point of resentment and retaliation.  History has proven this to be true time and time again...  and, we are IDIOTS and rather STUPID IDIOTS if we think that this time will be different.

The more we change ourselves POLITICALLY the more we damage our FUTURE...  just like I have damaged my future...


No comments:

Post a Comment