Tuesday, October 20

ANCESTORS

 

If my ancestors owned slaves, what do I care...

If my ancestors fought in the Civil War, what do I care...

If my ancestors were illegal immigrants, what do I care...


My father and my grandfather were HONORABLE MEN and that is really all that I care about or should care about because it is those two from which my skills, abilities, and personality was derived...


Anything before this time does not really influence me in my actions or my deeds; in fact, my father and my grandfather actually have had little influence on me and my behavior...   my attitudes...  and, my assumptions as to the validity of life...


The course that my life has taken has been diametrically opposed to the life that my father wanted me to take...  and, by the time that I was old enough to actually move into my own direction without influence, my grandfather was dead...  

I was forced to attend church until graduating from high school and now I don't attend much at all because of my perceived religious hypocrisy of others...

I flunked out of college and was the only family member to have enlisted in the military...  all the rest were officers...

I failed to remain a Democrat even though that is how both parents raised me and when I was a Democrat, I was even more LIBERAL than they could ever imagine...

My working career was predicated on the foundation that I KISS NO ONE'S ASS FOR ANY REASON...  nor did I use a family member to open doors for me...  I open my own doors or those doors remained closed...

My biggest concern is that our FREEDOM OF SPEECH right is being taken away from us as organizations, news outlets, and people CENSOR the CONSERVATIVE point-of-views...  but, by the time it really becomes a problem, I will be TOO OLD TO GIVE A SHIT...  and besides, as long as the LIBERALS are in power, I will get more benefits paid out to me by the federal government...  and since I am old, someone else is going to pay for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment