Monday, October 5

I'm FLIPPIDITY FLAP and I Approve This Message

2020

        2016

               2012

                       2008

                               2004

                                       2000

                                               1996

                                                       1992

                                                               1988

                                                                       1984

                                                                               1980

                                                                       1876

                                                               1972

                                                       1968

                                               1964

                                       1960

                                       These ELECTION YEARS are all the elections that I have experienced and through which I have lived during my 73 years of life...  and, I have listened to the promises and lies of politicians and seen first hand that these politicians will say whatever they need to say in order to get elected...  but, once they win, they set about doing whatever it is that they want to do or that their party or the lobbyists influence them to do...

President Kennedy, in my opinion, was the last President of the United States that any of us could believe...  and, I am not totally confident that this President was completely and totally honest with the American Public.

15 Elections and listening to I'M FLIPPIDITY FLAP AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE...      and 1 that is soon to take place...  a total of 16 and very little has changed as they all continue to spread half truths and lies and deception in an effort to gain power...

No comments:

Post a Comment