Sunday, February 19

Reflecting Upon One's Reflections

 My personality type is INTJ...

INTJ (introversion, intuitive, thinking, judging) is a four-letter code acronym used to represent one of the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types. People with the INTJ personality type tend to be highly independent, confident, and self-sufficient individuals. They are analytical, creative, and driven.

Key Words
  1. highly independent
  2. confident
  3. self-sufficient
  4. analytical
  5. creative
  6. driven
Some say they make good Engineers and some refer their personalilty as the ARCHITECT...

Guess What?
All of my writings exactly reflect my personality.

I am a cocky, sonnofabitch, who sees himself as most always right.  I am very critical of incompetence and those who have houses large enough to fit their egos into.

My ego is always in check because of am very much aware of what i can or cannot do.
I'm not...
  • good at math
  • a good speller
  • that athletic
  • that much of an artist
  • that much of a musician
  • a good lover
  • very thoughtful
  • that smart
What I am is logical and analytical.  I can plan things out.  I can see the details but don't like to work with details.  I will bust my ass 24/7 if there is something that I want to do.   

Why people don't like me is because I am straight forward.  I don't beat around the bush.  If I don't like you I will tell you to your face that I don't like you.

All of these traits are reflected in my writing and opinions...  and, my opinions lead to my forecasting and my forecasting is not always positive.

I don't really care if you like what I have to say or not because I am going to say it regardless of your thoughts and fears and innocence.

I don't need friends...   just a laptop and an internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment