Saturday, February 25

Advice From the Frog


 Jeremiah was a bullfrog 
Was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him a drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine...



Advice From The Frog
Behold...   I give you life...  and if, I am displeased ...  I and I alone can take that life away from you...   it really doesn't sound like our heavenly father really cares about us since he holds such little regard for our lives.    I love you only if you love me back and if you don't love me back then I don't really care about your life or well-being...  we live solely for the purpose of glorifying him...  and, he only lives in our mind as a belief...  not as a real entity...  so, if that is what we now believe what possibly could be my advice, relative to that belief.

Is your belief valid?
Do you have all the facts?
Why is so much hidden from you?
Why do you have to wait for death to know the truth?

The facts in the Bible do not correspond or correlate to the scientific facts that have been discovered...  so, maybe the Bible is just a metaphor for our truth and not truthful in and of itself.

Or, maybe the stories in the Bible, written by man's recollections and memories, are truthful up to a point and pertain to extraterrestrials who have presented themselves as God.  Extraterrestrials makes more sense, especially since we have so many structures all over the world that could only have been constructed by superior life forms.

And then when the extraterrestrials left, no one remembered all the technology...   does that really seem likely?  Humans did not remember...   Or perhaps, Humans never knew and simply did as they were told?

We still don't have the technology to construct the Pyramids of Giza...   thousands of year later...  so, how did those Egyptians build the pyramids given they had no machines or accurate cutting devices?

If you are looking for answers, look towards extraterrestrials...  this is my advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment