Saturday, February 25

CONVERSATIONS...

 



I remember growing up where my parents would sit around the kitchen table at dinner and talk about what was going on in their world.  They would not wait until their 3 children had eaten and asked to be excused but start the conversation as soon as everyone was seated and the food was served.

It was during these conversations that I learned my parents were racists with my father being more determined than my mother.  These discussions also provided me with the knowledge that my parents cared about those who did not live as well as we did...  and, that my dad, did everything in his mental power to find ways not to pay his full share of income taxes.

During my first and second marriages, there was no political talk that was accepted around the kitchen table.  In fact, no one was really concerned about politics or what was going on in the world as long as they could continue doing what they wanted to do.  Part of that feeling was directed at the belief nothing could be done about what the government wanted to do...  so, why waste time talking about it?

To some degree, both these wives were correct because whether the country is managed by the Democrats or the Republicans, the country moves in a direction that DOES NOT FAVOR THE MIDDLE CLASS...  I am not sure when that first happened but it is clearly the case now.  I don't understand why...  but, what I seeing is that the government is being manipulated by the BILLIONAIRES and I am not sure of their agenda other than they don't want a majority of Americans to be like them...

ITS ALL ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL...





No comments:

Post a Comment