Tuesday, September 20

Let's Keep It UP...

Who are the leaders of this world in which we live, work, play, and die?

Our leaders are LIBERALS who believe in:

  • abortion up until the moment of birth
  • keeping open borders
  • increasing inflation and high prices
  • establishin an end to gasoline
  • increasing crime and violence
  • having only electric cars
  • tolerating no opposing viewpoints
  • everything should be free
  • the wealthy should pay for everything
  • having a weak military and national defense
  • increasing illegal drugs
I think our leaders should be applauded because they are doing an excellent job on each one of these issues.  If they had any goals, I would believe that they have achieved those goals and probably exceeded them.

Personally, when I am forced to buy an electric vehicle, I am no longer traveling with that car.  I will stay close to home where I can charge on house current and will not have to buy anything else.

I am glad that our country still wants abortions because as a male, I still like sex and intercourse with a female and I have no desire to pay for and raise any children...  with abortion it's like I can have my cake and eat it too.

I don't like wars and I don't own a weapon.  And, I do not want to fight anyone if Russia and China invade the US.  As a matter of fact, those 2 countries might do a better job at managing this country with all its illegal immigration...   if these illegal immigrants cannot speak English, I doubt they can speak Russian or Chinese.  I doubt that Russia and China have the patience that Americans have.

Native Americans don't care because they have their reservations and will always have their reservations regardless of who is in control of America...

I SAY LET'S  KEEP DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING AS IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING...


No comments:

Post a Comment