Wednesday, September 21

Being Predictable

It has been 15 weeks since I had my back surgery and while, I know that I am better than I was 15 weeks ago, I am not back to where I was before the surgery.

While that lack of progress may not bother many people, it does bother me but I will not be able to meet with my surgeon until next week and it will probably be our last meeting.

I have not been able to walk for several days because I contracted an upper respiratory infection while at the beach and have been advised not to walk until it is cleared up.

I have not watched the news in several days and I don't miss it as it was all about our dead Queen anyway and while I am sorry she died, she was 96 years old and lived a long time.  But there is more to life than just what is going on with British royalty.

I am sure that inflation is still around even though gas prices are down...  but gas prices are down because people stopped driving so much - nothing else has changed...  we've cut back on gas/oil production, ukraine is still fighting with Russia, COVID is still around, and people are not returning to work...  so, it is really is the same ole shit just another day.

Our midterms will determine if this crap is going to continue or not...  and, if it continues, I still will not purchase an EV because they are $60,000...   and, I wonder what people will do when they realize that Russia and China ain't going green...  so us going green is no better than pissing in the wind or pissing on an electric fence...  neither of which I am going to do.

What I do realize is that the DEMS are scared SHITLESS that Trump is going to run again but are hoping that the DOJ with the raid and all, is going to slow him down...  or at least let him know that if he wins again, it will be 4 more years of trying to put him in jail.

Trump is going to open the door for others just like him to run for office and when that happens, the Dems will not have the fire power to stop it.  I think people are finally getting tired of all this WOKE crap too and CRT and if it continues then there may just be a whole lot of civil disobediance...  whether we want it or not...

Human beings are weird in that they don't act like they normally should...  no one wants to be predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment