Monday, September 19

A Retired Depolorable

 

Thee Dems say that our border is secure and yet border patrol has document 2 million illegal immigrants who have come into this country since Biden because president...


HOW CAN OUR BORDER BE SECURE?

WHY DO THE DEMS THINK THE REST OF AMERICA WILL BELIEVE THEIR LIES?


One of the reasons why I left the Democratic Party was because of all their lies and the other reason was that the other half was stupid enough to believe those lies...


How can a party governer properly if their foundation of belief is that everyone other than them are stupid?


What is going on in our country bothers me but so many people are just ignoring the shit and getting on with their lives that I think that is probably the right course of action for me as well.  When this country falls, then I can say I told you so which is probably what I'll do...


In the meantime, I don't have to work anymore so I can pretty much do whatever the hell I want to do...  Doctors appts pretty much fill my day but I still have lots of time to do nothing.  I feel somewhat sorry for those of you who have to work and those of you who still want to work because work is pretty much composed of kissing ass all day.


Maybe one of the reasons why my work was so draining on me outside of working 60 hours a week, was the fact that I never kissed ass and bosses did not like that about me...  Bosses have to feel like they are in control and have the ability to tell you what to do, when to do it, and how to do it...  If that's what they want to do, then why do they hire others...  why not just do it themselves the way they want it done...  that's cool...  I'll go work for someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment