Sunday, June 5

My Writiing

 

In case you were wondering, I have been seriously writing stuff since 1972...  my writing started out with poetry, and today, I have written over 42,000 of those little jokers and have been posting them on my poetry blog reflectionsinthoughts.blogspot.com


In addition to my poetry, I have written over 1,200 opinion articles that were posted on LINKEDIN and was planning to continue, but the LINKEDIN team said that I posted something that was not appropriate and I was kicked off forever...  I explained to them my account was hacked but that did not matter.


In 2015, I retired and started writing novels.  Each novel is right around 90,000 words or about 300 pages...  I have written 6 novels but the online storage had a problem and one of those novels has only 3 of 12 chapters and will have to be reconstructed.


My novel titles are:

  1. Earth's Hidden Keys
  2. Beyond the Milky Way
  3. Holding On
  4. Lost Creek Diaries
  5. Hunting the Scorpion Scarab
  6. Deception in Paris (will need to be reconstructed)
  7. The Ghost Dancer

Earth's Hidden Keys was the first novel that I wrote and I am in the process of editing it so that it is acceptable to me and the publishers at Amazon through Kendal...

Earth's Hidden Keys is somewhat spiritual as well as SciFi as good is pitted against evil which is somewhat of a trite storyline but one that still works.

Beyond the Milky Way is Scifi as well.  Holding On is about the downfall of a wealthy man who reached out too far. 

Lost Creek Diaries is about sexual exploitations at a southern college that dates back to the civil war.

Hunting the Scorpion Scarab is a spy novel set in Egypt

Deception in Paris is another spy novel set in Paris that revolves around nuclear energy and a spy who woke up after a long coma.

The Ghost Dancer is about drugs and human trafficking on Native American Reservations that involves the family of a Native American FBI agent.

In 2001, my daughter gave me a diary and a book with several lessons on how to start writing with a variety of exercises.  I have been writing in notebooks ever since every day without exception...  I take my composition books everywhere and go through about 4-6 each year and have kept them all...

Writing is just something I do now...


No comments:

Post a Comment