Saturday, May 29

White is White and Will Always Be White

We are SO WHITE in the US of A...  and, it would appear that there is a group of people who will remain confidential that want us to not be SO WHITE...  instead, they want us to be OH SO of another color that I will not mention except to say that it is white's opposite.


There is a problem in this country because it is mainly populated by WHITES and consequently, there appears to be a white advantage in most every aspect of our lives...  and, the biggest reason for that is NOT RACISM, but revolves around the fact that 60% of the population is WHITE...  imagine that...


AND...  I would have to say that in some African Countries, the major population is undoubtedly BLACK and not white...  and yet, I would also suggest that whites live there as well...  but, do not claim racism as the justification for their lower population numbers...


Am I fortunate to be living in the US of A?

Yes...

Am I fortunate to be white?

Yes...

Am I going to subordinate myself to another race simply because I am white?

NO...

Should other races subordinate themselves to whites because they are not white?

NO...


SO...  WHAT THE HELL IS THEIR PROBLEM???

 


No comments:

Post a Comment