Friday, May 7

Morning Yawl

First morning back in East TN feels good...  our three cats were waiting at our closed bedroom door for their morning treat...  my medicine container had returned to its counter location...  my coffee came from pods rather than from a full pot reheated in the microwave....  my laptop was found charging in the office...  and my thyroid pill was taken right after feeding the cats...  BACK TO A PREVIOUS NORMAL.

FOX News on the big screen
Coffee in the YETI
Familiar surrounding of our living area

Very little had changed except for me trying to elevate my swollen left leg due to driving and sitting in a car seat for 9 hours...  however, a night spent in my own bed caused it to reduce somewhat so by tomorrow or the day after.

Returning to our home and returning to a country managed by Democrats and Progressive who HATE
  • the police
  • the conservatives
  • white people
  • white privilege

For 6 days I was not inundated with this political shit...   all I needed to concern myself with was whether I had put on sun screen or not and for most of the day, I could watch and be mesmerized by something more powerful than me...

Fellow beach goers were united in our desire to be there, but I have returned to a DIVIDED AMERICA  and to a country being told that it is better to HATE than to compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment