Saturday, June 29

Americans


 Just for clarification, when I speak of Americans, I am referring to those people who are citizens of the United States of America, not those of Central or South America.


I will always be proud to be an American regardless of what my forefathers might have done several hundreds of years ago.  What is done is done and the best we can hope for is not to repeat the past going into the future.


However, I am not so sure that we are not doing exactly that.


We are more divided TODAY than the history books tell us we were divided during the CIVIL WAR.  That may seem not to be true, but I see it every day when I watch the FOX News, CNN, CBS, or MSNBC or when I read the news that is posted online, especially the social network forum of "X" (formerly twitter).


Now the Supreme Court has ruled that the government can tell these social media companies to take down content...


Not only do we make a point of letting everyone know that we HATE TRUMP but we are also attacking his supporters and his appointees (guilt through association).

On the other side of the coin, conservatives attack Biden, his son, as well as his cabinet members as being just as blatant in their actions as the President (more guilt by association).


I read an article earlier when some talking head says this judge is not up to the job or in over her head (meaning lack of experience) because she made a ruling that he did not agree with.  WHO'S PREJUDICE here???


I grew up in a house where both my parents were obviously biased against blacks inside the privacy of their own home, but in public would bend over backwards to help them.  I tried to live my life different in the sense of not being hypocritical.  But what amazes me now is BLACKS are typically more RACISTS than whites and don't hide their feelings at all.


NOW...  after years of SILENCE, we find that the USA is sitting atop a HOTBED of ANTI-JEWISH sentiments that were heretofore hidden.  The Jewish hate that I am witnesses seems worse than what might have been going on in Germany before the concentration camps were built and filled with Jews.  

Even now, it is still hard for me to believe that this is going on here.


For a variety of reasons over the last FOUR years, the global respect for the USA has substantially declined as evidenced by articles published in their newspapers.  

Americans are typically oblivious to this... 


AMERICA IS IN A BAD PLACE RIGHT NOW AND SHE NEEDS TO FIND A WAY TO EXTRACATE HERSELF BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...


No comments:

Post a Comment