Saturday, November 25

Time For New Blood

 You have heard me bitch a lot recently about what PISS POOR job President Joe Biden and his cabinet are doing...  I have also bitched, probably not as loudly, about former President Donald Trump and his 91 felony indictments.  He did an excellent job at building up the USA economy and maybe will do so again, but he is 77 years old and Biden is 81 years old.


TIME FOR SOME YOUNG BLOOD IN THE WHITEHOUSE...


At this point in time, I don't much care if it is Republican or Democrat,  I just think we need a younger President...  maybe someone in their 50s...


We have definite threats from RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN, North Korea, and some other countries that are not quite as vocal.


Will these countries want to TERMINATE all those that live in the USA?

I doubt it because of all the damn nuclear weapons we have.

So what is their ENDGAME?

Control us economically...

I think that strategy has possibilities especially since our economy is struggling with green energy and trying to end fossil fuels.


But, I think our worst threat is not from outside but from within.

Humanoid robots with AI will start replacing our labor force.

Robots will make the wealthier more wealthy but will hurt those who have lost their jobs.


IT IS FOR THIS REASON THAT WE NEED YOUNG BLOOD IN THE WHITEHOUSE


I am sure these young people already have developed a game plan and can't wait to have it implemented.


I also believe that the younger generation does not like WARS and see no benefit from wars.  So, with someone young in the Whitehouse, I doubt we will ever go to war again. 


Young people DON'T LIKE the 9-5 work routine, so if they were in power, they would be able to change that.  Perhaps we could go to a 4-6 hour work day and maybe a three day weekend...

Anything is possible with ROBOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment