Saturday, November 25

Continued to be Amazed

I am surprised but should not be surprised by the stupidity of half of this country.  It would be easy to say that the stupid half are the Democrats but that is not always true.


I am surprised by the illegal immigration that still continues to flood into the USA like a tidal wave and we cannot see the unintended consequences that are right around the corner.


I am surprised that the current administration and its advisors do not see CHINA as a threat but see Russia as a threat when Russia cannot even defeat the small country of Ukraine.


I am surprised by the current administration that does not see or wants to admit that it is only the wealthy people that are buying electric vehicles.


I am surprised by the ANTI-ISRAEL hatred that has not only permeated the USA but the rest of the world from the standpoint that this has been festering for decades and we did not see it.


I am surprised by all the crime and violence that continues to take place in our large cities because district attorneys don't want to put more blacks than whites in our prisons.


I am surprised as well as amazed that the ILLEGAL DRUG problem is getting worse instead of better and our LAW ENFORCEMENT has no clue as to how they are going to stop it.


I am surprised that our EDUCATIONAL LEADERS are allowing biological males to compete in female sports and set records that the biological females will never be able to reach.


I am surprised that our Congressional Leaders do not see the problem that our continually increasing NATIONAL DEBT is going to cause the next generation.


I am surprised that the VOTING AMERICAN PUBLIC continues to want to vote for Presidents that represent the baby boomer generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment