Thursday, August 20

Cannot Sleep

After 28 straight days of getting antibiotics infused into my body three times a day, my body was loaded down with fatigue making it easy for me to take a nap in the afternoon for a couple of hours and easily go back to sleep at 7 pm only to be awakened at 11 pm for an infusion but by 11:45 pm I was fast asleep again...  it was easy...

It has been over a week since I stopped receiving antibiotic infusions and gradually my fatigue has slip slid away and as that takes place my ability to fall asleep quickly has also gradually stopped.  Tonight, I spent some time in the hot tub to relax me for sleep since I had not been able to use it for over a month, but instead of putting me to sleep, I am wide awake, feeling like I need no sleep at all for the moment.

What better to do with my sleeplessness than to get on my JOURNAL BLOG and write about it...  I had wanted to write about the DNC but I just don't have the energy to face that bullshit right now...  who knows about anything...  especially politicians?

It would appear that the only person who really cares about me is me and my wife...  at least, those are the only two on which I can count...

Look out for yourselves.
Don't expect the Government to look after you because they will let you down.
Governments only care about what's good for them, not the governed.


No comments:

Post a Comment