Sunday, August 2

Pickup Truck Drivers Are All Road Bullies

GENERALIZATIONS:  
  1. all pickup truck drivers are short in stature
  2. all pickup truck drivers work in low wages jobs
  3. all pickup truck drivers are white males
  4. all pickup truck drivers are uneducated
  5. all pickup truck drivers are conservative because liberal bullies drive SUV's
I have never owned a pickup truck and never wanted to own a pickup truck and the bigger the pickup truck the more of an idiot driver there is behind the wheel.

The first issue that bothers me about pickup trucks (and this goes for SUV's as well) is when the damn vehicles are in front of you, especially on city roads, you cannot see around the damn things making it a tad unsafe and usually forces me to move over into another lane, in order to see what's ahead of me on the road.

The second issue that bothers me about pickup trucks is that they always have to back into a parking place and for the inexperienced pickup truck driver, this could take 3-5 attempts making sure it is squared up correctly.  In those lots where two cars are parked in a column, large pickup truck typically take up both spaces because they are so frigging long.

BUT, my main complaint is driving on the INTERSTATE and I can be in the fast lane driving at 80 mph trying to get around an 18 wheeler when a pickup up truck will pull right up on my ass and flash their lights for me to move over, knowing that there is no frigging place for me to move over to until I get around the 18 wheeler.

In short, they are trying to force me to drive faster than I want to drive because they are impatient.  AND, there is never a cop around when this kind of shit happens.

Typically, I decide to slow down and take my time getting around the 18 wheeler...   I mean after all, I have handicapped plates on the back of my vehicle.

There should be a special lane just for these pickup truck driving assholes!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment