Thursday, May 5

Let's Talk Abortion


 PERSONALLY...  I think all females...  all ladies...  all girls... have the fundamental right to be able to decide for themselves whether or not they want to receive an abortion.

IT IS NONE OF THE GOVERNMENT'S DAMN BUSINESS...

AND...  IT IS NO DAMN RIGHT GUARANTEED IN THE US CONSTITUTION...  unless you want to classify it as some asinine attempt at the pursuit of happiness.

The Federal Government has no business telling us what we can or cannot do with our bodies after we reach a certain age...  therefore the Supreme Court should have never heard the case from the get-go...

NOW...  do the states have a right to legislate laws pertaining to abortion?  NO...  again, it is not the business of government.

Would I pay for an abortion if I was approached by my wife or daughter asking for one?  My answer is an easy YES...  Would I like their decision...  My answer is an easy NO...  but, it is their decision, not mine.

The religious community for the most part does not believe in abortions and that is their right.  If they want to kick me out of the church because of my beliefs, then that is their right as well.

It would seem to me that a little common sense should prevail here...  we should not use government to push a religious agenda nor should we use government to fight a religious agenda...

But, this is just my opinion...  and yes, I am very religious... but I also believe in FREE WILL...  and that we have a fundamental right to do whatever it is that we want to our bodies...  and if it hurts...  then, that too is our responsibility...




No comments:

Post a Comment