Tuesday, May 31

Spend Your Money Wisely

Every day, I watch FOX News on HULU (reason: we finally got rid of cable) and every morning, I watch and listen to the following commercials:

  • My Pillow
  • Sleep Pills
  • Pain Pills
  • Veteran borrowing money
  • Fruits & Vege tablets
My Concerns:
This inundation of commercial advertising trying to get me to spend my money, for me, works just the opposite...  I will not buy any of these products simply because they are trying to get me to buy these products...  


I realize that advertising does work and that sales are, in fact, made, but anyone who advertises this much, convinces me of two issues:
  1. they desperately trying to sell me something
  2. they are trying to persuade me to buy something I don't really need

These advertising pushes remind me of a used car salesperson who is trying to sell a lemon to an unsuspecting, innocent buyer.
...
Again, the key here is TRUST...
Do you trust these advertising campaigns?

Do you trust when the government says that gas prices here in the US are because Russian invaded Ukraine...   That shit just does not make sense...  especially under the Trump administration, we were energy independent...
WHAT CHANGED?

These advertisers are trying to FOOL the general public just like the government...

Eat a balanced diet, exercise and sleep and you don't need sleeping pills or fruit and vege pills.
If you have pain, see a doctor...  there may be an underlying cause...  don't just take pills.
If you don't need to buy a house, don't buy a house.
If you don't need to borrow money, don't borrow money because you can...  all these companies want is to trick you into paying interest...

THINK SMART...  

Commercials are specifically designed to get you to spend your money...  If and when you do, you can only blame yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment