Sunday, February 25

Quest for Youth and Beauty

Americans are FAT, DUMB, and UGLY in their older years and now that trend is reaching down into the younger generation who only seem to think about BOOZE and ILLEGAL DRUGS...


Advertisers take advantage, mainly of females but also males, convincing them both that they need to lose weight, whiten their teeth, dye their hair, eliminate wrinkles, and dress like they are YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL rather than admitting that age has gotten the best of them.


These males and females may have an outward appearance of being youthful and beautiful but inside their bodies are old, aging, and having problems.


Millions of dollars, perhaps billions of dollars are spent each year on these items to look young and beautiful when that money could be used for something more constructive and beneficial.


If you drink coffee all your life, your teeth are going to be stained and the images of white teeth these advertisers are using of young people and there are no guarantees that they ever drank coffee in the first place.

  • Americans are being deceived because they want to be deceived.
  • Americans drink alcohol because they want to drink alcohol.
  • Americans use illegal drugs because they want to use illegal drugs.
  • Americans are obese because they want to be obese...

What is the point of a white-haired female dying her hair so that she will look younger?
Is she that vain that she needs that kind of attention from other females and males?
Does she have a self-esteem problem?

  • I will never dye my hair.
  • I will never whiten my teeth.
  • I will never pay for a diet to lose weight.
  • I will never wear young looking clothes.
  • I will never get a hair transplant.
  • I will never try to eliminate my wrinkles.

My money will be spent on things I enjoy and want to do and if people think I look old and old fashioned...  well, that is exactly who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment