Monday, October 9

The Magic Green Hat

Visiting in Chicago, last week, I needed to go to the emergency room for a pain in my side. Not wanting to sit there for several hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people in the room, suddenly, got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. It cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the hat:
($19.00 on Amazon)

It also worked at Dept. of Motor Vehicles. It saved me several hours.

At the laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of machine. Most were still running.  It might also cut your wait time at the grocery store.


But, don't try it at a restaurant. The whole crew ran out the back door and I never did get my order!

No comments:

Post a Comment