Saturday, September 23

No Excuses

Whether or not you believe this, I believe that we end up in life at a place that we were meant to be at from the getgo.  You have no idea how your life is going to end up, yet, you spend your entire life making choices.  Whether you realized it or not, those choices brought you exactly where you were supposed to be anyway...


Hard to believe?

I reckon it is...  especially when you perceive that you have free will and are making your own decisions...  and you are...  it's just that situations have been put in front of you that cause you to make the decisions you make.  You really didn't have any other choice to make but the one you make.


I have often heard those who have been retired for a while make the comment that if they had it to do all over again, they would live their life differently.  While they may think that would happen or wish that something different would have happened...  they are wrong.  Your life was lived out exactly the way it was meant to be lived out.


How can you say that?

Well...  let's start with your birth.  Did you decide that you wanted to be born?

NO!

Then, who did decide?

Those same forces that decided you were going to be born, decided how you were going to live your life while giving you the impression that you were in charge.

Since your birth, you have never been in charge.


Many people will refuse to believe this, but I do...  therefore, I make no excuses for how my life was lived and if I had a chance to live it all over again, I would live it the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment