Saturday, April 30

INDOCTRINATION



Indoctrination
is the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.




Instead of teaching our elementary school students about gender identities, why not teach them about:
  • Honesty
  • Freedoms
  • Free Will
  • Openness
  • Truth
  • Fairness
  • Life
  • Love

It seems to be rather pointless to teach boys that if they have a penis they can still be a girl or girls that if they have a vagina they can still be a boy...  I mean what the hell does that achieve?  Their minds are young and easily manipulated...  when they become adults they can decide what to do about their penis or vagina...

I don't want a bunch of conservatives making decisions for me nor do I want a bunch of liberals making decisions for me either.  I want to hear both sides of the argument and then I will make up my own frigging mind...

Trying to convince me otherwise is an insult to my intelligence which is probably higher than yours if we want to be honest...
  1. A two-party system means we have a 50/50 consensus.  
  2. A three-party system means we have a 33&1/3 / 33&1/3 / 33&1/3 consensus which could end up 66&2/3 and 33&1/3
  3. A four-party system means we have 25/25/25/25 which could end up:  50/50 or 75/25 (which is close to 66&2/3 to 33&1/3)
But, what amazes me more than anything else is the number of people who do not want to think at all, they just want to live their lives and let someone else do all the thinking for them as long as they get what they want...  

Most Americans just want:
  • Homes
  • Cars
  • Job
  • Food
  • Children
  • Alcohol
  • Sports
  • Recreation
  • Cable
  • Cell phones
  • Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment