Saturday, July 18

QUIET: I'm dreaming...

In our house, especially when my wife is inside, there needs to be some kind of noise other than the noise make by the i-Robot cleaner like from the radio or from the television, even though she might me reading a book; whereas in contrast, I like QUIET...

I can sit for hours in complete QUIET and it does not matter if there is light or not because inside my mind, I am dreaming about something and while these dreams are different, they can revolve around the same basic concept like refurbishing a room in a house to reflect a room that is more in tune with my likes and dislikes.

Or, flying in a private jet around the world stopping only to refuel, stretch my legs, and look around wherever it is that we are.  I start at the nose of the airplane and custom design my private jet in my head, including seats, bathrooms, the galley, sleeping and eating areas.

My favorite dream is a 300 foot luxury yacht where the main owner's cabin is like well appointed luxury hotel in London, Paris, or New York with windows that encircle the compartment and being served a perfectly prepared "everything" omelet with a hot Starbuck's like French Cappuccino to wash it all down with as I gaze out over the Caribbean watching the cruise ships dock.

My thoughts are endless but unfortunately I am always alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment