Sunday, July 19

Day by Day

After spending 6 days and 5 nights in the Hospital, needless to say, I am glad to be home while at the same time, my life will not be my own for the next 30 days as my wife will be administering an Antibiotic IV every 8 hours:  11 pm, 7 am, and 3 pm and receiving these antibiotics will continue to make me feel nauseous and fatigued, without hunger, and generally lousy.  When I eat, I pretty much force myself to eat and consequently make a point of not eating too much for fear of vomiting.  My calorie intake since I have been home has been on average about 1100 which should not be sustained too long.

Each day, I begin with an infusion and each day I end with an infusion, and in between those two I take 2-3 hour naps, each a little, watch a little TV, and maybe write a little bit on the computer that will later be posted on blogs.  I have every intention of walking more and more each day, but that never seems to make in on my dance card.

Our cats come by for a visit but not like they used to because I no longer have the energy to give anything other than minimal attention.  My political fervor has been subdued because I do not watch FOX NEWS in the mornings like I used to and when I do, none of the stories have any interest for me at all...   it is like none of this crap going on against Trump no longer makes any difference...  the only thing that matters is for me to get better and enjoy my life and politics is not going to ruin that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment