Sunday, February 20

Ever Wondered???


WHO ARE WE?

WHY ARE WE HERE?

WHERE DID WE COME FROM?

WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?

WHAT IS OUR FUTURE?

Many of us don't give a damn let alone a rat's ass about these questions as we go about living our lives in a state of relative oblivion, caring only about our families, our employment, our possessions, our faith, our vacations, and if we are going to get the COVID vaccines or not...  secondary issues might, and I use that term loosely, revolve around:  inflation, crime and violence, immigration, our children wearing facemasks in school, beinging taught CRT, and supply chain issues...

When I am not being philosophical and thinking about these questions my time is spent posting articles to my blog and opinion pieces (like this one) or writing a few pages on my next novel...  which makes 6, but I lost one, so this is 5.

Being retired and without a whole lot of hobbies, family, or friends, I have a lot of free time on my hands...  so, as anyone might do who is in their 70's, I spend a lot of time just thinking about all of it...  which brings me back to those questions above...

DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR DEATH TO GET THE ANSWERS?

No comments:

Post a Comment