Saturday, August 21

Live & Let Live

Personally, I am sick and tired and hearing about how the USA has failed in Afghanistan...  what's done is done...  and, presenting it constantly on the news is not going to change anything...  it is time to return to our own lives, our own problems, and those solutions over which we have some control...  let the Taliban have Afghanistan...  and if, terrorism around the world increases, then we will deal with it then...

  • Immigration
  • Inflation
  • Economy
  • Racism
  • Military
  • Homeland security
  • Critical Race Theory
  • National Debt
  • COVID
  • Education
These are the issues with which we should be concerned...

It is going to be very difficult for our enemies to conquer us unless we invite them to do so...  It is hard for me to believe that AMERICANS will give up their:
  1. illegal drugs
  2. alochol
  3. extramarital affairs
  4. coning the public
  5. professional sports
  6. NASCAR
  7. muscle cars
  8. television sitcoms
  9. recreational activities
  10. big screen movies
  11. broadway plays
  12. musical varieties
  13. credit cards
  14. vacations
  15. obesity
Personally, I am retired and I want to enjoy my retirement as I have already enjoyed it...  before COVID, my wife and I traveled around Europe, went on numerous cruises, vacationed in Alaska and Hawaii...  we don't need to go anywhere anymore...  we've done that and got that T-shirt...

I don't even care about CENSORSHIP as it really does not matter anymore...  not to me...  if my conservative liberal voice is censored, I'll simply spend more time writing my novels and doing research of GOOGLE...

IT'S ALL GOOD...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment