Wednesday, August 4

Here's Whats Interesting

I am constantly looking for articles to post on this blog and I only use a couple of paragraphs, then I always link back to the original article at the bottom, so that the reader can see who deserves the credit...  some online sources allow you to do this easily while others make you jump through a few hoops and others want you to pay for a subscription in order to use their article...


I am sure that all these places understand that all I have to do is cut and paste the general idea of the article or the main headline into my brower's URL window, and I can find numerous sources for the same material which is easily used...  totally negating whatever it is that they are trying to do...


This same logic holds true for photos that cannot be copied...  I can do a general search and find the EXACT SAME PHOTO but easily copied for free...


I don't want credit for the writing or the photo, I just want to use both to draw attention to my blog...  I'm selfish I suppose...


No comments:

Post a Comment