Sunday, October 6

In Support of Trans

 

There are some Trans Women that I think are beautiful, but they are STILL MALES and will always be males even if they take female hormones and cut their penises off.  

They also can only have breast implants, although I believe that some of the female hormones might help to grow actual breasts which would make them even more of a freak.



There are some males that like to cross-dress as a female and some of them are really beautiful as well, but they are still males.

I am also aware that once in a while, there is a person born that possess the genitalia of both male and female.  It it difficult to say what they are but I suppose they can choose to either identify as male or as female and either choice would be legitimate.  

Perhaps those people could legitimately play either male or female sports or both, but these people are not the norm.  These people are referred to as INTERSEX.  They are primarily located in South Africa for some reason.

Personally, if you want to be a CD or a Trans, then I certainly believe that you have the fundamental and basic right to do so.  I just would prefer not to be a part of your life.  I also believe that trans females should not be allowed to participate in female sports under any circumstances.  However, I do believe they should have their OWN CATEGORY of sports.

I also believe that CHILDREN do not have the mental capability of making a trans decision until much later in life, but I have no idea what they age should be unless it is high school, and maybe middle school but certainly not any lower.  I also believe that the parents should legally be involved in the process.

Again, parents don't always make the right decisions as they are strongly influenced by their preconceived ideas and biases.

No comments:

Post a Comment