Saturday, October 5

A Daily LOOKSEE

 

I have a ROKU device that I either purchased for $40 or $80, I cannot remember exactly how much, although, I do remember my first ROKU purchase was $39.99 at WalMart.


I have my WIFI connection through AT&T along with my cell phone package since this is where we found the best deal.  My WIFI has yet to go out on us, but we do experience connection problems maybe once a week.

WE HAVE NO CABLE HOOKUPS OR FEES, but we do subscribe to HULU, Prime, and Netflix.

For the most part, I watch HULU for the sole purpose of watching FOX News.  Maybe once or twice or even three times a week, I might try to find a movie that is worth watching more than 10 minutes.  Most of the time, it is nothing new that is to say between 2018 and 2024.  But, since we are approaching 2025, then my new movies will range between 2020 and 2025.

So...
what do I do for entertainment?
I maintain two blogs daily and write and make comments on the social media X.
I've written about 10-12, 100,000+ word novels and have one in progress that is already at 100,000 words but I have about 50 more pages estimated to write.  
I am taking a break...  not because I have lost interest in completing the novel, but I just need to do something else.
I also write poetry each day that I post on my REFLECTIONS blog.
Opinion Articles are also written each day (sometimes 2-3) that I post on my DAILY JOURNAL blog.

Now that the weather is changing and there needs to be less and less time spent outside maintaining the lawn and landscape, I will find myself spending more time inside and probably more time writing.

I was walking for about an hour each day outside, but something always seems to happen that keeps me from maintaining that schedule anymore.

Either there is some sort of illness issue like more fatigue than normal that pops up from time to time, or some physical ailment like a bruised or damaged tendon just below the knee.

For five days, I have been limping around or walking with a cane because my left leg not long has to strength to support my walking weight and sends out a pain alert whenever that activity is attempted.

I will have an ultrasound on Monday and see the orthopedic surgeon the following Thursday for his recommendations.  It has severely limited my activities both inside and outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment