Thursday, January 5

House Republicans & the US of A

 

I am embarrassed for the Republican Party, now that 2023 is here and the GOP has the majority in the House...


What is going on in the House is no different that the former GONG SHOW on TV...


I wouldn't vote for a REPUBLICAN now if you paid me...

On the other side of the coin, I wouldn't vote for a Democrat either after listening to all their lies and what they have done since Biden became President.


This country's leadership SUCKS...

  • We deserve to become a 3rd rate nation
  • We deserve piss poor education and educator
  • We deserve crime and violence in our cities
  • We deserve an increase in drug addiction
  • We deserve immigrants to ruin our quality of life

I am so glad that I am retired and 75...  Cannot wait to see what the next generation does after experiencing what this one is doing...

There won't be anything left but Billionaires and IDIOTS...   and, people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment